Cedarwood Essential Oil is widely grown in modern-day North America and has a long and illustrious history. Cedarwood Essential Oils uses, and benefits is well understood by the ancient world. The tree was used by King Solomon to build his temple; the Egyptians used the oil in the mummification process, and native American Indians used Cedar Oil as part of their daily living. Many today use Cedarwood Essential Oil for its unmatched woody, warm, and balsamic & earthy scent!
Ingredients: Citrus Cedrus atlantica – Cedarwood Essential Oil
USDA Certified Organic
Extraction method: Steam Distilled
Product Feature – Facts
• 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil, non-diluted, no fillers
• 100% USDA Certified Organic
• Aromatherapy or Topical use
• Safe to use in your household essentials
• Natural, safe and chemical-free
Benefits of Cedarwood Oil
1. Used in cosmetics, it is believed to help clear, tighten, detoxify and soothe the skin due to its Antioxidant, Antiseptic and Anti-
inflammatory properties and a powerful astringent
2. Used as a natural deodorizer, it is believed to help remove odor and cleanse the environment and a natural bug repellant
3. It has anti-fungal, Antiseptic, Anti-inflammatory properties and said to promote hair loss
Caution: Recommended for external use only. Cedarwood Essential Oil is safe.
For topical application, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as Almond, Fractionated coconut oil or Jojoba do your own research.
Essential Oils are highly concentrated and must be used with care.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight, refrigeration is recommended.
Hope Essential Oils is sourced from premium distributors all over the world and bottled in the USA