Lavender Oil is one of the oldest essential oils known due to its antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, and calming benefits. It is believed to be cultivated by the Arabs and traded with the Greeks as early as 600 B.C. The Egyptians, Romans, and Greeks, all used this essential oil in their day to day living and helped to spread its popularity across the earth.
Organic Lavender Bulgarian Essential Oil is derived from one of the 39 species of the Lavender plant. This plant is specifically grown in Bulgaria and is very different in scent to the other Lavender oils since it is more floral, fruity, and true to Lavender than the other Lavender oils.
Benefits of Lavender Oil
1. Reduces stress, anxiety and calms the nervous system
2. Eases feelings of Tension, Restlessness, and Stress
3. Alleviate Insomnia & supports a restful night sleep
4. Enhances Mood
5. Excellent for massage for relaxing aromatherapy benefits
6. Heals sunburn & cuts
7. Promotes healthy skin due to its antioxidant properties enhances the body’s natural glutathione levels and reverses the signs of aging
Caution: Recommended for external use only. Lavender Oil is safe. However, always consult your doctor before use and keep away from children.
For topical application, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as Almond, Fractionated coconut oil or Jojoba do your own research.
Essential Oils are highly concentrated and must be used with care.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight, refrigeration is recommended.
DIY Lavender Oil pillow spray
1. 10 drops of Hope Lavender Essential Oil
2. 6 tsp of regular or distilled water
3. ¼ cup of witch hazel
4. Spray bottle with a tight-fitting lid (Amber glass bottle recommended)
Ps: simply dilute Hope Lavender Essential Oil with a carrier oil (Fractionated coconut oil recommended) rub on your wrist before sleep
Hope Essential Oils is sourced from premium distributors all over the world and bottled in the USA