Orange Essential Oil: aka sweet orange essential oil is excellent in aromatherapy due to its many benefits. It comes from the fruit of the orange plant and sought after in the beauty and cosmetic industry because its enormous benefits including anti-aging benefits and also a fresh citrus scent
Product Feature – Facts
• 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil, non-diluted, no fillers
• 100% USDA Certified Organic
• Aromatherapy or Topical use
• Safe to use in your household essentials
• Natural, safe and chemical-free
Benefits of Orange oil
1. It’s a natural perfume due to its citrus scent
2. A natural astringent, it reduces pores and beneficial for oil control
3. Topical application is shown to help the appearance of skin texture, a Natural skin brightening, fights wrinkles and enhances collagen
production due to its high level of vitamin C
4. A natural degreaser, polisher, and general household cleaning and found in many cleaning products because it is natural and contains no harsh chemicals
5. It can be used in a diffuser as a natural mood booster and excellent air freshener around the home, office or exercise room for relaxation
Caution: Recommended for external use only. Sweet Orange Oil is considered photo-toxic and sun exposure must be avoided for an extended period of time after use.
For topical application, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as Almond, Fractionated coconut oil or Jojoba do your own research.
Essential Oils are highly concentrated and must be used with care.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight, refrigeration is recommended.
Hope Essential Oils is sourced from premium distributors all over the world and bottled in the USA